Wings of Darkness (The Immortal Sorrows series #1) by Sherri A. Wingler

Wings of Darkness, Book 1 of The Immortal Sorrows series - Sherri A. Wingler

Synopsis:

Death comes for everyone eventually, but Izzy Maitland plans to live forever. At nearly eighteen years old, it’s not an unreasonable goal, but Fate has other plans. Izzy has a car accident. A bad one. Suddenly, strange things start happening and her ordinary life is turned upside down. She wakes up tasting blood, more often than not, and her injuries heal at an alarming rate. Her friends and family weaken, and ever yday, Izzy grows stronger. Strangest of all, she seems to have acquired a stalker, and he might be the Angel of Death.

My thoughts:

This book was recommended to me by a friend and I’m glad I picked it up.

I really enjoyed this book it had great pace, not too slow and not too fast. I enjoyed the story and the characters, some more than others. It had plenty of action, humor and some nice twist and turns in it.

I liked Izzy, she was a strong character and didn’t crack under pressure, and she did what had to be done, no matter what it could mean to her. Though she had moments where see seemed a little childish but giving the things she is going through it was forgivable.

You can find my full review here

Source: http://snoopydoosbookreviews.com/wings-of-darkness-the-immortal-sorrows-series-1-by-sherri-a-wingler