Golden Son (Red Rising Trilogy #2) by Pierce Brown

Golden Son - Pierce Brown

Synopsis:

With shades of The Hunger Games, Ender’s Game, and Game of Thrones, debut author Pierce Brown’s genre-defying epic Red Rising hit the ground running and wasted no time becoming a sensation. Golden Son continues the stunning saga of Darrow, a rebel forged by tragedy, battling to lead his oppressed people to freedom from the overlords of a brutal elitist future built on lies. Now fully embedded among the Gold ruling class, Darrow continues his work to bring down Society from within. A life-or-death tale of vengeance with an unforgettable hero at its heart, Golden Son guarantees Pierce Brown’s continuing status as one of fiction’s most exciting new voices.

My thoughts:

When I saw this title come up at Netgalley I wasted no time to request it, after that I checked every hour to see if I got approved and when it finally came through I had my happy dance.

This book starts up a while after the events of the first book Red Rising, it seemed a little slow in the beginning but that might have had some to do with that the book is somewhat different from the first one.

You can find my full review here

Source: http://snoopydoosbookreviews.com/golden-son-red-rising-trilogy-2-pierce-brown