Falling for Her Fiancé by Cindi Madsen

Falling For Her Fiance (Accidentally in Love #1) - Cindi Madsen

Synopsis:

Danielle and Wes have been best friends since college, so when Wes needs a date for his sister’s wedding and Dani needs a partner for her company’s retreat, they devise the perfect plan: a fake engagement to get through both events unscathed. Adrenaline-junkie Wes can prove to both his ex and his family that he’s well and truly moved on, and serious-minded Dani can prove to her boss that she’s worthy of the promotion he seems to only want to give to a family-oriented employee.

But amid the fake swoons, fake kisses, and forced proximity, neither expects the very real feelings that develop. There’s nothing more dangerous than falling for your best friend…but what if the landing is worth the fall?

My thoughts:

I picked up this book free of Amazon a while back after I read “Ready to Wed” by Cindi Madsen which I liked a lot.

I really enjoyed this book. I liked both main characters they were easy likable and relatable as well as the story.

The story is also very likable as well as funny, sexy and realistic.

While I personally didn’t care for the end, it fit perfectly well in the story and made it a great ending. The only thing that could have made it better would have been maybe an epilogue , of what happened next and how the all figured it out at the end. Other than that it was a great fun read and recommend it to anyone who likes either Cindi Madsen or contemporary romance.

Overall I think it was well worth 4★