A SEAL's Fantasy (Uniformly Hot SEALs #5) by Tawny Weber

A SEAL's Fantasy (Harlequin BlazeUnrated!) - Tawny Weber

Synopsis:

Subject: Navy SEAL Lieutenant Dominic Castillo

Mission: Protect—not seduce!—his sexy target

Dominic Castillo loves his SEAL team like brothers—except one, who made sure Castillo was left behind during the latest mission. But when his rival is kidnapped by a vicious drug lord, Castillo receives a black ops mission of his own: protect his rival's sister. And any mistakes will either result in her death…or his.

Lara Banks clearly has no interest in being protected by a military man, especially an acquaintance of her estranged brother. So why is she doing her best to drive him crazy with pure temptation? Lara insists on having her naughty way with him—over and over—but is fulfilling their fantasies worth the price?

My thoughts:

This was a good read, not the best I read but by far not the worst. I have not read any of the other books but didn’t feel like I missed a lot so that is always a plus.

I liked Lara, even though she didn’t have the easiest life she still has a spunk and humor. She was quick to think and funny even though sometimes that quick thinking for herself got her in trouble.

Dominic was a good character to even as the big playboy that he is.

There were a few chapters that seemed a little frustrating but the end made up for that .

There were plenty of sexy stuff in the book too.

Overall I give it a 3 ★

*I received a free ARC copy from the publisher via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review. Thank you!

Will be available August 19th 2014