Indecent Proposal (Boys of Bishop #4) by Molly O'Keefe

Indecent Proposal - Molly O'Keefe

Synopsis:

With his chiseled jaw and his thick blond hair, Harrison Montgomery was born to lead. Four generations of Montgomery men have served the state of Georgia and now he’s next in line. Harrison, though, is driven to right wrongs: namely to clean up the political mess left by his father’s greed and corruption. But Harrison must first win his congressional bid, and nothing can get in his way—not even an angel who served him whiskey and gave him a shoulder to lean on and a body to love for a night. Problem is, she’s pregnant. Scandal is brewing and there is only one solution: marriage.
Damage control? Ryan Kaminski can’t believe that a cold, calculating political animal now inhabits the body of the emotionally vulnerable stranger who’d given her the most unforgettable night of her life. Really, she doesn’t want anything from Harrison, except to be left alone to have her baby in peace. But Ryan is broke, jobless, and essentially blackmailed by Harrison’s desperate family to accept this crazy marriage deal. For two years, she will have to act the role of caring, supportive wife. But what is Ryan supposed to do when she realizes that, deep in her heart, she’s falling in love.

My thoughts

This is the fourth book in the Boys if Bishop series, but it can easily be read as a standalone. This book does not take place in Bishop Arkansas , but is just as great as the other books before this one.
This is the third book by Molly O'Keefe I read and I can say she is really starting to be one of my favorite authors.
I loved this book and its characters, well most of them. The ones I didn’t care for were his parents but they were meant to be disliked. So a job well done. I loved Ryan , is was such a strong , smart , witty character. They were times I felt really sad for her, and her struggles but she never gave up and she grew a lot in this book.
Harrison was also a great character and I think he grew even more in the book than she did, he seemed to learn more about himself and what he really is all about.
This book has all kind of moments, love, heartbreak, a painful past, and some steamy sexy time scenes. I really enjoyed this book a lot and look forward to more books by Molly O'Keefe.
I rate this book at 4 ½ ★ and recommend it to anyone who likes contemporary romance.

*I received a free ARC copy from the publisher via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review. Thank you!

Will be available November 25th 2014