So I Married a Werewolf by Kristin Miller

So I Married a Werewolf - Kristin Miller

Synopsis:

Carter Griffin, enforcing officer for the Seattle Wolf Pack, has a problem. He's been offered the promotion of his dreams…if he can find a wife to prove he's over his playboy ways. But Carter's already walked the matrimonial road and bought the stinkin' T-shirt. Besides, a werewolf only gets one fated mate. Been there, done that.
All werewolf dog trainer Faith Hamilton wants to do is earn enough green stuff to put her younger brother through college. Okay, okay, so she also totally wants Carter, her sexy next-door neighbor, to look at her as more than a friend. It's too bad size 12 and plain isn't his type. At all.
The two friends strike a deal to help one another out. They must face a variety of challenges from a psycho ex-girlfriend to a Yorkie with a shoe fetish...and that pesky problem of only having one-fated mate in a lifetime. Will a relationship ruin their friendship…or spark a love neither anticipated?

My thoughts:

This was another book I really enjoyed. Great story, great charters (well most of them) all of it well written that keeps you engaged in the book. It had everything a paranormal romance needs, romance, werewolves, some humor, confusion and lets not forget some sexy time.
I loved the fact that Faith was not a size 0 kind of girl and had some curves. Though she has some insecurities because of it but I like how she learns throughout the book she to be a sexy confident woman.
Carter is a great character as well and once you know more about him, you can’t help to feel a bit sorry for him. Though there were parts I wanted to strangle him for being and ass.
I also enjoyed her dog blog that she has. It added a nice touch as well as her little foster puppy.
Overall I think I can rate this book at 4★, it was a nice quick but fun read

*I received a free ARC copy from the publisher in exchange for an honest review. Thank you!

Available NOW