Accidentally Married on Purpose By Rachel Harris

Untitled - Rachel  Harris

Synopsis:

One ring plus one wild night equals one crazy love
Sherry Robicheaux loves men. She loves love. And she loves an adventure. So when she meets a mysterious man while working backstage at a country music concert in Vegas, she’s all about what’s happened in Vegas staying there.
Country music superstar Tyler Blue just wants a weekend of anonymity…though there’s something about the spunky waitress with the streaks of purple hair that tempts him like no other. Until the next morning, when they both wake up with fuzzy memories…and rings on their fingers.
Convincing Sherry to maintain the ruse for his public image isn’t the hardest part—it’s reminding himself that their time spent playing husband and wife in her small town of Magnolia Springs can’t last. Tyler’s first love will always be music—and the road is no place for a sweet downhome girl.

My thoughts:

This was a fun quick read. I enjoyed this book a lot.
Humor and romance in one neat package. I enjoyed the story as well as the characters.
Tyler the big superstar of country, there is so much more to Tyler than just being a superstar deep down he is a boy who misses his family and home. He is funny and ohhh so romantic.
And we have Sherry, funny sassy but who also has some insecurities .
The story is fast paced and makes for a quick fun read it is funny and has some super romantic scenes that make you swoon. I really enjoyed this book.
Overall I rate this book at 4 ★

*I received a free ARC copy from the publisher via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review. Thank you!

Available Now