If you like Elizabeth Otto

Reblogged from SnoopyDoo's Book Reviews :

If you like Elizabeth Otto , you should check out her fun group page she has on Facebook

"The E Team"

Here is the pinned welcome post ti the group , just so you know what it is about before you join ;)

Welcome and thank you for being a part of my street team! Here are the kinda-sorta rules, LINKS, and stuff.

**Please note** Anything that is posted in this group must stay within the group. There, at times, may be sensitive information posted or advance announcements about books and such. I will mark sensitive information as such, and you all promise to keep it within the group.

Fun duties:
*Read and post honest reviews of my books on Goodreads, Amazon and B&N.
*Help promo my books in discussions, but sharing memes or teaser pics and more on Facebook, groups, etc.
*Vote for my books, as appropriate and as you feel comfortable, in contests.

*Help me keep my sanity while I write.

In return, you get:
*My undying love and gratitude
*Hot men pics of your choice.
*Advance reader copies of my books, and from my fav authors!
*Swag!!

Feel free to open discussions, ask questions, post pics, chat, have fun...whatever! As always, respect for others is key. And, if you'd like to discuss books (I LOVE a great book discussion) please post whether or not your post contains spoilers.

I'm there and I joined after I read One Night with a cowboy ,I'm just there for the fun and the pics ;) You can do as much or as little or nothing as you want :)

If you want join she is always looking for readers ;)

The E Team