I was tagged by Scarlet's Web .. Thanks :)
1. What was the last book you marked as 'Read'?
2. What are you 'Currently Reading'?
3. What was the last book you marked as 'To-Read'?
4. What book do you plan to read next?
5. Do you use the star rating system?
Yes, I like that I can half star and wish it would be everywhere.
6. Are you doing a 2014 reading challenge?
I had 40 books set, but I passed that and than I upped it to 65
7. Do you have a wishlist?
Oh yes I do :)
8.What book do you want to buy next?
9. Do you have any favorite quotes?
There are a few and most of them are from Kim Harrison's "Hollows series" and most of the are from Jenks;)
“Five trolls in a dra-a-a-a-ag,' the four-inch man sang from my shoulder. 'Four purple condoms, three French ticklers, two horny vamps and a succubus in the snow.”
“Tagged by a whiny little vamp," he said gesturing. "Rache, take this sword and stick it in me. Just go and stick it in me. I'm a back-drafted, crumpled-winged, dust-caked, dew-assed excuse of a backup. Worthless as a pixy condom. Taken down by my own partner. Just tape my ass shut and let me fart out my mouth.”
“And L-M-N-O-P is not one letter, but five. It took me forever to figure that out.”
10. Who are your favorite authors?
Just to name a few:
Jennifer L. Armentrout
11. Have you joined any groups?
A few but Im not really active in any
12. Are there any questions you'd like to add to this tag?
13. What are 5 of your favorite books?
Umm that is a tough one , let me think
The Shinning by Stephen King
Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
Undead Pool by Kim Harrison
14. What's your favorite genre?
I read pretty much everything or at least I give it a try.
Dark Fiction, Fantasy, Horror, Paranormal, Suspense and Thriller, Romance ...
15. Everyone has "that" book, the one that made them fall in love with reading, what was yours?
Honestly I have no idea... I just know I always loved to read and spend my time in the library and in books ;) I took a break from reading for a long time , cause life just got to much in a way but I picked it back up and wont put it back down ;)
Pretty much anybody who hasn't done one yet, but I think most have :)
Good luck and happy reading