Between the Sheets By Molly O'Keefe

Between the Sheets - Molly O'Keefe

Synopsis:

After years of running, Wyatt Svenson has now parked himself in Bishop, Arkansas, trying to do the right thing and parent a son he didn’t even know he had until recently. Over six feet tall and packed with muscles and power, Ty likes to get his hands dirty, fixing his motorcycle at night and keeping his mind away from the mistakes he’s made. Then his pretty neighbor shows up on his driveway, doesn’t bother to introduce herself, and complains about the noise. First impression? She should loosen up. Funny that she turns out to be his son’s elementary school art teacher—and the only one willing to help his troubled boy. Ty needs her. In more ways than one.

Though Shelby Monroe is safe in her structured life, she is drawn to Ty’s bad-boy edge and rugged sexuality. What if she just lets it all go: her worries about her mother, her fear of heartbreak, and her tight self control? What if she grabs Ty and takes a ride on the wild side? “What if” becomes reality—intense, exhilarating . . . and addictive. But Ty wants more than a secret affair. He wants it all with Shelby. But will she take a chance and open her heart? Ty is determined to convince Shelby to take the biggest risk of her life: on him.

My thoughts:

I didn’t expect much picking up this book but it surprised me in a good way….

It is so much more than your cut and dry romance book.

Both Ty and Shelby have their own nasty pasts to deal with and in the present it’s not as easy either for both of them. There is Ty who recently discovered he has a son and takes custody off , but his son is not easy to deal with , he is quite the trouble maker.

And then there is Shelby who has her mother with Alzheimer that gets worse by the day to take care off.

Both of them are very easy to relate to and likable characters and I enjoyed the book a lot more than I thought I would.

We get all that and add to that the  (some) graphic rough and steamy sex scenes.

I give this book 4 ★

*I received a free ARC copy from Netgalley in exchange for an honest review. Thank you!

Will be available July 29th 2014