Taming the Country Star by Margo Bond Collins

Taming the Country Star: A Hometown Heroes Novella - Margo Bond Collins

Synopsis:

He'll do anything to win her heart. She'll do anything to keep him away. Country star Cole Grayson is in town, and Kylie Andrews is less than thrilled. As if months of changing the radio station and tearing down his posters weren’t bad enough, now she has to deal with a town of fans swarming toward the man who deceived her the year before. But when Kylies eyes meet Coles again, she cant deny the electric chemistry that drew her to him the first time around. Cole Grayson is on a mission. Ever since Kylie left him, he hasn’t been able to forget her sweet country smile. After writing a song just for her, he sets off for her hometown to prove hes not the player she thinks he is. But as much as Cole can’t forget her, Kylie wonders if she can forgive him.

My thoughts:

This was a fun read. It was pretty predictable outcome but it still was a good read.

I liked both characters; they both had their own issues to deal with but did pretty well.

I also thought the title was a little misleading, I don’t think there was a lot to tame about Cole, he was like any other guy out there except that was in the public eye.

Overall it was a fun read and I enjoyed it.

I give it 4 ★

* I received as a free ARC copy from the publisher in exchange for an honest review. Thank you!

Will be available June 16th 2014