One Night with a Cowboy By Elizabeth Otto

One Night with a Cowboy (Paint River Ranch) (Entangled Indulgence) - Elizabeth Otto

Synopsis:

Jobless, broke, and struggling to support herself and her invalid mother, paramedic Sophie Miller doesn't have time or energy for a relationship. Especially with her mother’s clock ticking down. So when the sexy cowboy she meets at a carnival proposes a no-strings, one-night stand, she’s all over it. Until her one-night stand shows up again and turns out to be everything she’s ever wanted.
Tucker Haywood has his hands full running Paint River Ranch and trying to deal with all the changes pulling the rug out from under him. His past has taught him it’s better to keep women at arm’s length, for their sake. Stubborn and temperamental, Tucker doesn't have a clue how to deal with a city girl who’s scared of squirrels and dirt. So when Sophie gets under his skin, he has to do whatever it takes to push her away. Even if it means losing the part of himself he never thought he’d find.

My thoughts:

To be honest I didn't expect much from this book. But I ended up loving it, it was so much better than I thought it would be.

This was a easy, fast and very enjoyable read. I read it in one sitting ended up staying awake till 2 am to finish it because I couldn't put it down.

It was a heartwarming, sad, happy, funny and steamy Book all in one.

Both of the main Characters Tucker and Sophie are well written and were really easy to relate to.

I give this book 5 ★ and recommend it to all romance and contemporary romance fans

I’m looking forward to reading more books by Elizabeth Otto.

Amazon | Barnes & Noble

*Received an arc copy from the publisher in exchange for an honest review. Thank you!