May 2019 Book- Haul and Giveaway

Welcome back to another Book- Haul.

It only has been about couple months since my last haul BUUUUTTTTTT, I may have spent a bit too much time on Book Outlet. I think it's time I unsubscribe from their email list before I need to add on to the house in order to house all my books.  On a happy note I actually already started reading some of them :)

Don't forget to enter in the giveaway, you can find it pinned on my front page, I will also add it to here at the end to make it easier.

Here are the books I hauled the last couple months :)

My Soul Immortal and Council of Souls by Jen Printy , Meridian Chronicles: Black Widow Curse The Coven by M.D. Fryson and Touch of Smoke by Karissa Laurel were all sent by the authors. THANK YOU !!!!

Crimson Lake and Redemption Point by Candice Fox were sent by the publisher. THANK YOU Forge.

Ruined and Avenged by Amy Tintera I bought on Book Outlet.

The Novice, The Inquisition and The Battlemage  (Summoner Series by Taran Matharu) , The Book Jumper by Mechthild Gläser , Eden Conquered by Joelle Charbonneau , Alex & Eliza by Melissa de la Cruz and From Twinkle with Love by Sandhya Menon also all bought on Book Outlet.

The Red Scrolls of Magic by Cassandra Clare was an Amazon purchase.

A Darker Shade of Magic, A Gathering of Shadows and  A Conjuring of Light (Shades of Magic Series by  V.E. Schwab), The Last Magician by Lisa Maxwell, This Mortal Coil and This Cruel Design by Emily Suvada , were also all Book Outlet purchases.  The Priory of the Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon I got from Amazon. Death in Kew Gardens by Jennifer Ashley was sent by the publisher. THANKS Berkley Books.

Kingdom of Exiles by Maxym M. Martineau was also sent by the publisher. THANK YOU Sourcebooks.

Here are some E-copies I got

Just One of the Groomsmen by Cindi Madsen.

Storm Cursed by Patricia Briggs

And

Ask Me Anything by Molly E. Lee

All Three were sent by the publishers. THANK YOU to all of them .

This is it. I think that was my biggest haul within two months yet but they had such good sales that I just couldn't resist.

Hope everyone is enjoying their summer and reading time, Don't forget to enter into the giveaway below ;)

a Rafflecopter giveaway