Review: Until We're More (Fighting For Her #2) by Cindi Madsen

Until We're More - Cindi Madsen

Chelsea is smart, funny, gorgeous, and the best friend I’ve ever had. Ever since she left, I’ve been a wreck. I’ve been focused on keeping my family’s MMA gym afloat while I train and coach fighters, anything to not miss her more. But now she's finally back, along with her grumpy, possessive cat, and things are weird between us.

By weird, I mean I can’t stop thinking about her in that way. She’s in the room next door, and it takes all my control not to storm in there, sweep her up, and bring her back to my bed. Even stranger, I’m pretty sure she’d be into it.

And this time, I’m not going to stop fighting until we’re more.

This book easily made it on my favorite books by Cindi Madsen.

It was fresh, funny, sweet, romantic and steamy all in one, but also heartwarming.

Once I started it I knew I would love it and couldn’t put it down until I’m done and that is exactly what happened.

I just fell in love with Liam and Chelsea, the story, their background and the nice tortures slow burn we know and love from Cindi Madsen . We get plenty of humor and banter between the two.  But also some nice heartwarming moments not only between the two but also their friends and family and some we have met in book one.

I loved both Liam and Chelsea separately but together they were almost too much cuteness and sexiness .Some scenes where just too funny but also super cute and hot. Both also were super easy to relate to and not just because she is a bookworm …lol

Overall I really loved this book and I can’t wait to read the next book in the series. If you are a fan of rom-coms, contemporary romance and/or  Cindi Madsen, than his book is a must.

I rate it 5 ★because it was just that awesome and cute for me.

Related image

Buy Links

Will available  August 27th 2018

Amazon *** B&N *** Kobo

Source: http://snoopydoosbookreviews.com/index.php/2018/08/06/review-until-were-more-fighting-for-her-2-by-cindi-madsen