Blog Tour: Counterfeit Boyfriend by Cindi Madsen with Excerpt and Giveaway

Today’s stop is for Cindi Madsen’s Counterfeit Boyfriend. We will have info about the book and author, and a great giveaway. Make sure to check everything out and enter the giveaway.

Happy Reading :)

40104094

My twin brother’s talked me into a lot of crazy things, but taking his place on a road trip with his girlfriend so he can party with his friends is a whole new level of insanity. What’s even more insane is I somehow find myself agreeing to it—thanks, alcohol, guilt, and bribery. I’m determined to undo the arrangement, but then I meet Gwen, this sexy redheaded hurricane of energy and brains.

And then she kisses me. Just like that, I’m driving her up the coast, on our way to a wedding with a mess of complications. With each hour and each stop, I’m falling harder and harder for a woman who doesn’t know my actual name.

I’m trying to do the right thing. Or the lesser of the wrong things. All my life I’ve had to clean up my brother’s messes, but for the first time ever, I’ve landed the upper hand in one of our switcheroo schemes. Now I’ve just got to come clean and convince Gwen that I’m the brother she should be with.

Buy Link

Amazon

“I need…” His forehead dropped against the back of my head. “You.”

Every nerve ending fired at once, each cell in my body soaring up to celebrate this moment that’d been a long time coming. Now that it was here, I found myself slightly nervous and a lot turned on.

With shaky fingers, I reached up to the side of my dress, gripped the zipper, and tugged until the fabric folded down around my waist. Cool night air hit my skin, but with my internal temperature set to scorching, it hardly mattered.

One slow inch at a time, I pivoted to face Evan. His eyes dipped down, taking in my strapless pink bra, and the carnal gleam in his eye robbed me of what little oxygen I had left. I gripped the sides of the dress and shimmied it the rest of the way down, until it fell in a silky puddle at my feet.

After what seemed like an eternity, but was probably only a couple of seconds, I licked my lips. “Are you gonna say anything?”

“Words… they’re…” He swallowed, hard, as his eyes continued to roam over my body. “You’re the one with all the words.”

None that seemed adequate, and my heart was seriously going to beat its way out of its cage. “I don’t want to be greedy with them. I’ll let you have a few.”

The slightest hint of a smile ghosted across his lips and he took a step closer. “Damn. That pretty much encompasses what I’m thinking.”

I grinned, my nerves making it wobbly.

Evan reached out and dragged a knuckle down the center of my chest, between my breasts, over my bellybutton. Lower, lower, lower…

An involuntary whimper came out when he skirted it across the tiny waistband of my thong. The smug twist of his mouth told me he knew exactly how revved up I was.

Two could play at that game. I pushed his suit coat off his shoulders, binding his arms. My chest bumped his as I pressed an open-mouth kiss on his neck. He jerked, trying to reach for me, which only tightened the fabric restraints at his elbows.

A growl emanated from his throat as he tugged free, flinging his suit coat aside.

The predatory gleam in his eye sent bursts of heat through my veins. I took a step back and he took a step toward me. When he reached for me, I batted his hand away, denying the touch I desperately needed. “You have to catch up first,” I said, even as my body protested, the ache between my thighs going from dull throb to all-encompassing. “No touching until you’re at least shirtless.”

With laser focus, he watched me undo his tie and each button on his shirt. He gave a relieved yet tortured sigh as I parted the fabric and slipped my hands inside, eager to get my fingers on all those tempting muscles and tantalizing skin. I skimmed my hands up his taught abdomen to his firm pecs, taking my time to memorize the feel of them, of that line of his collarbone. Of the tick in his jaw that spoke to how hard he was struggling to hold himself back. Of him.

Cindi Madsen is a USA Today bestselling author of contemporary romance and young adult novels. She sits at her computer every chance she gets, plotting, revising, and falling in love with her characters. Sometimes it makes her a crazy person. Without it, she’d be even crazier. She has way too many shoes, but can always find a reason to buy a pretty new pair, especially if they’re sparkly, colorful, or super tall. She loves music and dancing and wishes summer lasted all year long. She lives in Colorado (where summer is most definitely NOT all year long) with her husband, three children, and one overly-dramatic tomcat.

You can visit Cindi at: www.cindimadsen.com, where you can sign up for her newsletter to get all the up-to-date information on her books. Follow her on Twitter @cindimadsen.

Links

Website *** Twitter *** Facebook *** Street Team *** Instagram *** Pinterest *** Goodreads *** Newsletter

a Rafflecopter giveaway

July 9th

Vivi's Messy Kitchen        Review

Book Lovers Hangout      Review

Ramblings From This Chick           Excerpt

Source: http://snoopydoosbookreviews.com/index.php/2018/07/07/blog-tour-counterfeit-boyfriend-by-cindi-madsen-with-excerpt-and-giveaway