Review: Forget You (The Kingman Brothers #1) by Nina Crespo

Forget You (The Kingman Brothers #1)  - Nina Crespo

Sophie Jordan dreams about hooking up with Nicolas “King” Kingman—the gorgeous CEO of her company—but as her boss, he’ll always remain out of reach. King knows he isn’t built for happily-ever-afters and only indulges in brief romantic encounters. But when Sophie agrees to fill in as his last-minute date to a charity gala, an unexpected discovery quickly escalates their platonic relationship to one of passion.

King is determined to ignore their attraction and, feeling betrayed, Sophie severs ties with him and the company. Everything changes, however, when he’s injured in an accident, and Sophie agrees to help until he closes a major deal. Unfortunately, he’s developed amnesia, and although he doesn’t remember their night together, desire binds them in ways they can’t resist.

Time is running out on closing the deal, as well as Sophie moving on to her new career. Will King deny love in favor of winning and lose Sophie forever?

*I received a free copy from the publisher and chose to leave a voluntary review. Thank you!*

1 ½ ★

Sadly there was not much about this book that I enjoyed except that it was fairly short and I can get through it fast. I was going to DNF it but since I agreed to review it and wanted the review to be fair I figured I better read the whole book .

Reading the blurb I really thought it would maybe be a but funny and interesting. But really it was not all the funny and more some bad romance clichés over and over again throughout the book,

I didn’t enjoy the characters. King really was more of an A$$hole than anything and really just seemed comfortable in that role.  Sophie was often very whiny and annoying and half the time her charm bracelets were more interesting than her.

It had some funny moments but not that many or something that stood out, I think I rolled my eyes more than anything throughout the book,

Sadly this book was not for me but I'm sure there are plenty of people who can appreciate King and Sophie more than I did

I rate it 1 ½ ★

Image result for heavy eye roll