Review: Until You're Mine (Fighting For Her) by Cindi Madsen

Until You're Mine (Fighting for Her) - Cindi Madsen

You might’ve heard of me, Shane Knox, the guy who rose quickly through the MMA fighter ranks, only to crash just as fast. No one cares about personal reasons when it comes to losing fights and money. I’m determined to get back to where I was. For you to hear my name again. I’ve finally convinced the owner of Team Domination to take a chance and get me back in fighting—and winning—shape. What I didn’t bargain for is the guy’s spitfire of a daughter. Factor in her two professional-fighter brothers who are acting as my coaches and the fact that my career hangs in the balance, and Brooklyn’s the last girl I should be fantasizing about.

The closer we get, the more I want Brooklyn. The stakes are high, and I know there’s a big chance of both of us getting hurt, but I won’t stop until she’s mine.

I’m normally not a big fan of MMA books but I think Cindi Madsen has changed my mind. As with all her books, this book is swoon worthy with the perfect blend of humor, romance and sweet moments. I liked both Shane and Brooklyn and they made the perfect couple. Both have overcome some crappy stuff in their past and had different ways to deal with that but yet they made the perfect couple and balanced each other out . While I enjoyed both I liked Brooklyn a bit more, while she was funny and confident she was not as cocky as Shane. But I think that is why they were made for each other. I really enjoyed this book a lot, while of course a bit predictable we still get some nice surprises, awesome characters main and side that kept me glued to the page., Plus we get a gym full hot and sweaty guys, so what’s not to love. Once again Madsen done it again and I’m looking forward to the next book in the series already.

I rate this nook 5 ★

*I received a free copy from the publisher via Netgalley and chose to leave a voluntary review. Thank you!*