Destined for an Early Grave (Night Huntress #4) by Jeaniene Frost

Destined for an Early Grave - Jeaniene Frost

Her deadly dreams leave her in grave danger

Since half-vampire Cat Crawfield and her undead lover Bones met six years ago, they've fought against the rogue undead, battled a vengeful Master vampire, and pledged their devotion with a blood bond. Now it's time for a vacation. But their hopes for a perfect Paris holiday are dashed when Cat awakes one night in terror. She's having visions of a vampire named Gregor who's more powerful than Bones and has ties to her past that even Cat herself didn't know about.

Gregor believes Cat is his and he won't stop until he has her. As the battle begins between the vamp who haunts her nightmares and the one who holds her heart, only Cat can break Gregor's hold over her. She'll need all the power she can summon in order to bring down the baddest bloodsucker she's ever faced . . . even if getting that power will result in an early grave

This book was another roller coaster live that is Cat and Bones. While Cat is moving around a lot in this book she still is with all the familiar faces, some more than others.

Since meeting Bones and teaming up with him, Cat had many challenges but this one might be one of the biggest yet. This book pushed Cat like never before with people and events all over the place. Past things that she forgot will be revealed to her and that will cause many changes with a lot of trouble, for Cat and Bones and them as a couple.

I really liked Cat in this book, while she was strong and never gave up she also had some weak moments that made her even more likeable.

Bones, oh man I really wanted to kill him in this book, while it all turned out okay I don’t think he was right to be such a big jerk to her and even his friends.

I really loved the friendship that grew between Vlad and Cat, I think it is good for Cat to have him as a friend.

There is so much going on in this book that I don’t know what to say or write without spoiling it to everyone who hasn’t read it yet, so I will keep this review shorter.

There are some major things happening not only to Cat who is battling with Gregor in her sleep as well while she is awake but also to her friends and family.

We have some big battles and with those some big loses, that were both surprising and heartbreaking.

This book kept me on the edge of my seat throughout the book. Some big twists are happening and every time you think, that it will calm down it picks you right back up.

I laughed, and I cried and was honestly shocked at some outcomes of the book.

While Cat and Bones are pretty much in the outs in this book and apart for the better part of it we still get plenty of them together .

Overall great book, best so far, at least for me and I rate it 5★

Some of my favorite quotes

“Movies. Drinks. Headless chickens. You know, girl stuff. ”

***

“Bloody hell, Kitten. Never thought to be flogged by my own furniture. Do you know I saw bloomin' stars when that cracked over my nog?”

***

“Slumber party with Dracula, all things considerd why not?”

***

“Trying to wake you,” Bones answered crisply. “I cut you, threw water on you, slapped you, and set a lighter to your legs. For future reference, which one

of those do you think worked?”

“Good God,” I hissed. “No wonder I thought you were Death incarnate in my dream, and that made me run toward Gregor at first!”

goodreads-badge-add-plus-

Available NOW

amazonBig bnbuy KoboButton

Jeaniene Frost

Jeaniene Frost is the New York Times, USA Today, and international bestselling author of the Night Huntress series, the Night Prince series and the Broken Destiny series. To date, foreign rights for her novels have sold to twenty different countries. Jeaniene lives in North Carolina with her husband Matthew, who long ago accepted that she rarely cooks and always sleeps in on the weekends. Aside from writing, Jeaniene enjoys reading, poetry, watching movies with her husband, exploring old cemeteries, spelunking and traveling – by car. Airplanes, children, and cook books frighten her.

For information on Jeaniene's books, reading the first 20% of each book free, book trailers, deleted scenes, creature mythology, and more, please visit: www.jeanienefrost.com

Links

Website *** Faceboook *** Twitter *** Amazon

Snoopydoo sigi

Source: http://snoopydoosbookreviews.com/destined-early-grave-night-huntress-4-jeaniene-frost