Belle (A Tangled Royals Book #1) by Anonymous Girls

Belle (A Tangled Royals Book) - Call-girls Anonymous

syns

Dear Reader,

Isabelle “Belle” March is a nobody. A nothing. A Peasant. No one even knew who she was until one of the Royals, Adam “Beast” Castle, decided she was hot enough to ignore the hierarchy at our school—a hierarchy I myself set in place. I run this school, and the Upper East Side, too. Here at H.E.A., we stick to a strict social status, something most of Manhattan does, too. So when Beast starts dating Belle? All hell breaks loose.

Royals shouldn’t date Peasants, and you’re about to see why.

Oh, and please don’t buy this thinking you know how this story is going to end. You know nothing. Nobody here at H.E.A. plays by the rules, or follows the books. The only one who knows anything around here is me…

And I’m not telling anyone a thing.

XOXO,

Elsa

my though

I have to say going into his book I really wasn’t sure what to expect, other than a modern version of Beauty and the Beast… maybe. And after the first few chapters I wasn’t sure if I even would like it. It all seemed a bit too angsty and the characters seemed a bit “young”, listening to them, they seemed a little immature. I also wasn’t a huge fan of all the names at first even though it made sense in a way.

That all being said I ended up really enjoying this book and had a hard time putting it down. All the high school drama, angst and hierarchy of the “royals” and “peasants” was really fun to read along. While predicable on some part others things were surprising and kept it fresh.

I liked the characters ….some more than others .Some were what we would expect from the famous counterpart ….others not so much. Which I also really enjoyed and it kept the story fresh and somewhat unique.

I’m looking forward to the next book and Ella’s story a lot after a little preview at the end of the book. But what I really looking forward is Ariel and Snow’s stories, It seemed like there is one there but who knows. But I really hope we get one at least one of them if not both.

Overall. I really enjoyed this book, even if I wasn’t really sure about it in the beginning.

I rate it 4 ★

*I received a free copy from the authors and chose to leave a voluntary review. Thank you!*

Buy Link

Abouttheauth

Anonymous Girls are two New York Times and USA Today bestselling authors who you’ve probably already read and loved. One day, we were talking, and we decided to write a series together, and the Tangled Royals series was born. We live on planet Earth, somewhere in a country, in a house, and we wrote a lot of books individually, but we’re not about to tell you how many.

Come on, you didn’t think we’d make it that easy to figure us out, did you? That’s a secret we’ll never tell.

XOXO,

Anonymous Girls

Links

Website *** Facebook *** Twitter

Snoopydoo sigi

Source: http://snoopydoosbookreviews.com/belle-tangled-royals-book-1-anonymous-girls