Operation Prom Date (Tactics in Flirting #1) by Cindi Madsen

Operation Prom Date - Cindi Madsen

syns

Kate ships tons of fictional couples, but IRL her OTP is her and Mick, the hot quarterback she’s crushed on since, like, forever. With only one semester left of senior year, it’s now or never if she wants to land him in time for prom. Since she’s flirtationally challenged, she enlists Cooper Callihan, the guy who turned popular seemingly overnight but who used to be a good friend.

Cooper lives and breathes rowing, but his partner just broke his wrist. When he remembers Kate’s good with a set of oars, he strikes a deal: help him train, and he’ll make sure her crush notices her. Only he didn’t know how addicting spending time with her would be. Or how the more successful the Operation is, the more jealousy he experiences.

The mission has been set. The troops have their marching orders. But what if the target is the wrong guy all along?

my though

4 ½ ★

I really enjoyed this book. REALLY, REALLY enjoyed this book.

It was the perfect combination of flirting, romance, humor and happiness. Mix in some awesome pop culture references we have a winner.

I really liked the character main and side ones. There were easy to relate to and very realistic. I have to say that I did enjoy Kate a bit more, just because I could relate when it came to her fandoms.  The only down to Kate, I thought was that it took her longer than I thought to catch on, to who her she really should be with.

I also enjoyed Cooper, while the complete opposite he made the perfect match for Kate and I really think they are the OTP.

Overall, this sweet, funny story with some quirky characters is just the right length, will make you smile and make your heart melt.

I rate it 4 ½ ★

*I received a free copy from the publisher and chose to leave a voluntary review. Thank you!

goodreads-badge-add-plus-

Will be available March 13th  2017

amazonBig bnbuy KoboButton

Abouttheauth

cindi

USA Today Bestselling author Cindi Madsen sits at her computer every chance she gets, plotting, revising, and falling in love with her characters. Sometimes it makes her a crazy person. Without it, she'd be even crazier. She has way too many shoes but can always find a reason to buy a new pretty pair, especially if they're sparkly, colorful, or super tall. She loves music, dancing, and wishes summer lasted all year long. She lives in Colorado (where summer is most definitely NOT all year long) with her husband and three children.

Visit her at www.cindimadsen.com, where you can sign up for her newsletter and learn about upcoming releases.

Cindi is the author of YA books All the Broken Pieces, Cipher, Rift, Resolution, and Demons of the Sun, and adult romances Falling for Her Fiancé, Act Like You Love Me, Resisting the Hero, Cinderella Screwed Me Over and Ready to Wed.

Links

Facebook***Facebook Group***Twitter***Website***Amazon

Snoopydoo sigi

Source: http://snoopydoosbookreviews.com/operation-prom-date-tactics-flirting-1-cindi-madsen