Blog Tour Stop for The Hazards of the Old Ones by Ren Garcia with Interview and Giveaway

Today’s post is for Ren Garcia’s The Hazards of the Old One . We will have info about the books and author. A great interview with Ren. As well as a great giveaway. Make sure to check everything out and enter the giveaway.

Happy Reading :)

AbtheB

Life ends, new life is born. Everything balances.

When Carahil, an Elemental Spirit, witnesses the destruction of an entire world, he’s faced with the ultimate question: how far is he willing to go to save it? Carahil will gather friends-like Lord and Countess Blanchefort, renowned Fleet Captain and ex-Black Hat, to help. He’ll destroy lives, like that of Captain Davage’s best friend and first officer, Lt. Kilos, who is made to quit her job aboard the Seeker and go into the dreaded Hazards of the Old Ones: a place where only she can stand. Carahil will also search out disreputable sources like the scalawag Duke of Oyln, who has something malicious and wailing locked away in his dungeon. To make matters worse, hidden forces threaten to destroy everyone Carahil needs to help him. Ominous messages from nowhere, surprise visits, phantom people and taunting voices complicate matters. However, the most dangerous threat to this mission could be Carahil himself, who faces demonic transformation for getting involved and may upset the cosmic Scales of the Universe in a bad way. Carahil, though struggling to achieve a greater good, might be the cause of a horrific tragedy instead.

Hell awaits should he fail.

goodreads-badge-add-plus-

Buy Link

amazonBig

AuthoInt

Tell us about your writing - What genre do you prefer to write? What books, stories, other publications that you've written are your personal favorites? Anything new coming up?

I write science fiction/fantasy books. Very low on the science, very high on the fantasy. I have a giant-sized imagination that’s extruded from my brain like a slushie at the gas station, and such a genre is well-suited for me. I don’t think I have a personal favorite, I’m happy with them all. Essentially, I write stories that I like to read. I’m fairly minimalist when it comes to floral descriptions, I’ve been taught plot is king, and I’m a really good plotter. The next book in the series is Book 10: The House of Bloodstein: Perlamum, followed by The House of Bloodstein: Mentralysis. I’m very excited for this series. It should be a lot of fun.

What gets your creative juices going? Do you write to a music, and do you want to share your playlist?

I love writing at night--that usually gets my juices flowing. When I listen to music, I usually listen to darker, more depressing sort of tunes. One of my usual soundtracks is “Bella Lugosi’s Dead” by Bauhaus and the soundtrack to the Fear Effect.

What about you as a person? What do you do to relax? Favorite movies or tv shows? Hobbies?

I have all sorts of interests. I love caving, I love crawling in the deep unseen places. I also love wandering through huge, craggy buildings like hospitals and old hotels. I really can’t say what my favorite film would be--I have many that I love, and the list changes all the time. My current favorite TV show is “Vikings” on the History Channel though I also like “Longmire” on Netflicks as well.

What color would you wear if you had only one choice?

Red and Gray (I’m a Buckeye fan)

Abouttheauth

Ren Garcia is a Science Fiction/Fantasy author and Texas native who grew up in western Ohio. He has been writing since before he could write, often scribbling alien lingo on any available wall or floor with assorted crayons. He attended The Ohio State University and majored in English Literature. Ren has been an avid lover of anything surreal since childhood, he also has a passion for caving, urban archeology and architecture. His highly imaginative “League of Elder” book series is published by Loconeal Publishing.

Links