Brighter Than the Sun (Charley Davidson #8.5) by Darynda Jones

Brighter Than the Sun - Darynda Jones

syns

All his life, Reyes Alexander Farrow has suffered the torments of the damned. Only one thing has given him hope: the woman who radiates a light that no mortals can see; a light that only the departed can see...

Told from his point of view, BRIGHTER THAN THE SUN chronicles the first time Reyes ever encountered Charley, and how their relationship has been the one thing that can either save him or doom him.

my though

Usually I’m not a fan of “his POV “books but in this case I was intrigued because I love the Charley Davidson series and Darynda Jones writing and books, as well I love Reyes.

I was curious to see what he thinks and how thinks worked out for him before we meet him in the main books.

We know some of his history from the main books, and some of the people he met during his life and journey so far.

That being said, this book is much much darker than any other books. It is interesting as well heartbreaking to read at times.

We also get a much better insight to his relationship with Kim, Earl Walker and some other people.

Overall. If you are a fan of the series and or Reyes, this is a must read novella.

I rate it at 4 ½ ★

photo 15614485_zpsvwn6nbi9.gif

goodreads-badge-add-plus-

Available NOW

amazonBig bnbuy KoboButton

Snoopydoo sigi

Source: http://snoopydoosbookreviews.com/brighter-than-the-sun-charley-davidson-8-5-by-darynda-jones