The Elite (The Selection #2) by Kiera Cass

The Elite - Kiera Cass

Synopsis:

The Selection began with thirty-five girls.

Now with the group narrowed down to the six Elite, the competition to win Prince Maxon’s heart is fiercer than ever—and America is still struggling to decide where her heart truly lies. Is it with Maxon, who could make her life a fairy tale? Or with her first love, Aspen?

America is desperate for more time. But the rest of the Elite know exactly what they want—and America’s chance to choose is about to slip away.

My thoughts:

This book has a lot more going on than the first one.

With only 6 remaining girls, we get to know all of them much better and of course there are a few cat fights at this stage of the game.

More and more rebel attacks are happening and most of them are pretty severe. We learn some new fact about the current government.

We had some super nice moments in the book but also some heartbreaking and cruel moments.

Of course with only the elite remaining we get to know a lot more about the royal family itself. Some I should have seen coming but I didn’t because I was to busy looking for other things.

You can find my full review here

Source: http://snoopydoosbookreviews.com/the-elite-the-selection-2-by-kiera-cass