Betting On It (Callahan Brewery #1) by Violet Blake

Betting On It: A Callahan Brewery Novel - Violet Blake

Synopsis:

Recent college grad Blair Bartlett thought she had it all—until one near-death experience destroyed everything. Now she’s starting over halfway across the country with zero confidence, zero trust, and zero in the bank.

On the eve of her canceled wedding, her so-called friends formulate a bet to dig Blair out of her rut: in the next thirty days, she has to complete ten erotic dares that would make most married women blush. The stakes are high, and this is one bet she can’t lose.

Wary of messy entanglements, she recruits her best friend’s older brother—and longtime friend—Sawyer Callahan. Deemed Colorado’s most eligible bachelor, he’s successful, fun-loving, and knows exactly how to make a girl, um…swoon.

But as the weeks tick by,

Blair knows the friendship has become much more than she’s bargained for. And something dark in Sawyer’s past is threatening to ruin their future before it even had a chance.

My thoughts:

I received a review copy of this book for a book tour and just now gotten to it.

I really liked this book, it was a fun, steamy and had great story.

I enjoyed the characters, both the main and side characters. Though sometimes I thought that Blair is a little over the top. But overall I liked her, she was funny, smart and knew what she wanted (most of the time).

You can find my full review here.

Source: http://snoopydoosbookreviews.com/betting-callahan-brewery-1-violet-blake