A Beautiful Star (Beautiful #5) by Lilliana Anderson

A Beautiful Star - Lilliana Anderson

Synopsis:

When Jonathan decided to help Lisa, he was trying to atone in some way for his past sins. He certainly wasn’t expecting to be pulled into a night full of hiding out from the press with a journalist called Sandra Haegen, and almost being choked to death by a rockstar in love with his ex.

When Sandra decided to help Lisa by feeding Perry, she was just trying to be a good person. She also wasn’t expecting to spend the night hiding from the press. Even more so, she wasn’t expecting to spend the night with one of Australia’s hottest young actors, Jonathan Masters. She also wasn’t expecting to save his life.

And that’s just the beginning.

From there, these two must find a way live with the past and look to the future – no matter what the personal cost.

My thoughts:

I had this as a release day blitz on my blog and must saying just looking at the cover I would have never picked it up, but after reading the synopsis I thought it sounded interesting and after checking a couple early reviews I went ahead and got me a e copy on amazon. I’m so happy I did, it was just what I needed, a light, funny but heartwarming romance.

You can find my full review here

Source: http://snoopydoosbookreviews.com/beautiful-star-beautiful-5-lilliana-anderson