Stone Cold Touch (The Dark Elements #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Stone Cold Touch - Jennifer L. Armentrout

Synopsis:

Every touch has its price

Layla Shaw is trying to pick up the pieces of her shattered life—no easy task for a seventeen-year-old who’s pretty sure things can’t get worse. Her impossibly gorgeous best friend, Zayne, is forever off-limits thanks to the mysterious powers of her soul-stealing kiss. The Warden clan that has always protected her is suddenly keeping dangerous secrets. And she can barely think about Roth, the wickedly hot demon prince who understood her in ways no one else could.

But sometimes rock bottom is only the beginning. Because suddenly Layla’s powers begin to evolve, and she’s offered a tantalizing taste of what has always been forbidden. Then, when she least expects it, Roth returns, bringing news that could change her world forever. She’s finally getting what she always wanted, but with hell literally breaking loose and the body count adding up, the price may be higher than Layla is willing to pay…

My thoughts:

This book picks up a couple weeks after the last one.  Layla still struggles with the loss of Roth for a few pages before he reappears of course. It’s not a spoiler since we have a love triangle and it wouldn’t be much of one without one guy missing. Most know I’m not a fan of love tringles but these books are great and it’s much more than your normal who should she choose. It’s about, should she choose good or evil. This is kind of hard for her, since she still sees herself more evil than good.

You can find my full review here.

Source: http://snoopydoosbookreviews.com/stone-cold-touch-dark-elements-2-jennifer-l-armentrout