Frost Burned (Mercy Thompson #7) by Patricia Briggs

Frost Burned - Patricia Briggs

Synopsis:

Mercy Thompson’s life has undergone a seismic change. Becoming the mate of Adam Hauptman – the charismatic Alpha of the local werewolf pack – has made her a stepmother to his daughter Jesse, a relationship that brings moments of blissful normalcy to Mercy’s life. But on the edges of humanity, a minor mishap on an ordinary day can turn into so much more. After an accident in bumper-to-bumper traffic, Mercy and Jesse can’t reach Adam – or anyone else in the pack for that matter. They’ve all been abducted. Through their mating bond, all Mercy knows is that Adam is angry and in pain. Outclassed and on her own, Mercy may be forced to seek assistance from the most unlikely of allies: the vampire seethe.

My thoughts:

While I really love the overall and whole series there are definitely some book that are not as great as the others. This one was one of them, it was a good book and I liked how Mercy’s story continues throughout the series and everything weaves together neatly but this book was not one of my favorites.

You can find my full review here