Indecent Proposal by Molly O'Keefe Tour Stop, Excerpt & Giveaway

Today's blog tour stop is for INDECENT PROPOSAL, the 4th book in the Boys of Bishhop series by Molly O'Keefe. Find a great excerpt below and the buy link to the other 3 Boys of Bishhop books. Don't forget to check out the contest below for a $50 Gift Card.

IndecentProposal

BOOK SUMMARY:

Perfect for readers of Susan Mallery and Rachel Gibson, Molly O’Keefe’s gritty and sensual tale of passion and politics features the brother of the heroine from the author’s beloved novel, Never Been Kissed. He’s a driven man who refuses to be distracted—until he meets a beautiful bartender who just may change his life.

With his chiseled jaw and his thick blond hair, Harrison Montgomery was born to lead. Four generations of Montgomery men have served the state of Georgia and now he’s next in line. Harrison, though, is driven to right wrongs: namely to clean up the political mess left by his father’s greed and corruption. But Harrison must first win his congressional bid, and nothing can get in his way—not even an angel who served him whiskey and gave him a shoulder to lean on and a body to love for a night. Problem is, she’s pregnant. Scandal is brewing and there is only one solution: marriage. Damage control? Ryan Kaminski can’t believe that a cold, calculating political animal now inhabits the body of the emotionally vulnerable stranger who’d given her the most unforgettable night of her life. Really, she doesn’t want anything from Harrison, except to be left alone to have her baby in peace. But Ryan is broke, jobless, and essentially blackmailed by Harrison’s desperate family to accept this crazy marriage deal. For two years, she will have to act the role of caring, supportive wife. But what is Ryan supposed to do when she realizes that, deep in her heart, she’s falling in love.

Excerpt:

The slice of pain was embarrassing and awful. And totally unexpected.
She sat up, clutching the sheet to her chest, trying to staunch the slow bleed of startling emotion.
It was a hook up at a bar, you can’t go falling in infatuation just because he was sad and provided expert cunnilingus.
Though the truth was she’d fallen in love for far worse reasons before.
But there was a flash of white paper on top of her clothing and she flushed with a sort of seventh grade thrill.
A note!
She managed not to leap out of bed like the woman in a rom com movie, but she couldn’t stop the hard chug of her heart as she picked up the note, the dark scrawl of his handwriting not quite legible in the shadowy room.
She flicked on the light and sat down on the foot of the bed.
Ryan Kaminisky. His hand writing was like he moved – no flourishes, but graceful in its economy. I watched you for a few moments before leaving, debating whether to wake you up. But in the end I decided to let you sleep, because, you are simply lovely and while sleeping you are only more so. Also I was in no great hurry to start a conversation about why I cannot see you again, or call you. Why anything more than this amazing night between us would be an impossibility. I arranged a late check out and breakfast will be arriving around ten. I hope you can stay to enjoy it.
Thank you.
Harry.

That had to be one of the most lovely kiss off letters she’d ever seen. Really quite masterful.

My review for INDECENT PROPOSAL

This is the fourth book in the Boys if Bishop series, but it can easily be read as a standalone. This book does not take place in Bishop Arkansas , but is just as great as the other books before this one.
This is the third book by Molly O'Keefe I read and I can say she is really starting to be one of my favorite authors.
I loved this book and its characters, well most of them. The ones I didn’t care for were his parents but they were meant to be disliked. So a job well done. I loved Ryan , is was such a strong , smart , witty character. They were times I felt really sad for her, and her struggles but she never gave up and she grew a lot in this book.
Harrison was also a great character and I think he grew even more in the book than she did, he seemed to learn more about himself and what he really is all about.
This book has all kind of moments, love, heartbreak, a painful past, and some steamy sexy time scenes. I really enjoyed this book a lot and look forward to more books by Molly O'Keefe.
I rate this book at 4 ½ ★ and recommend it to anyone who likes contemporary romance

IProp_Release1

INDECENT PROPOSAL BUY LINKS:

Purchase the third book in the series - BETWEEN THE SHEETS

Purchase the second book in the series - NEVER BEEN KISSED

Purchase the first book in the series - WILD CHILD

AUTHOR INFORMATION:

MollyOKeefe

MOLLY O’KEEFE's Bio:

Molly O'Keefe is the RITA Award winning author of over 25 books and novellas. She lives in Toronto, Canada with her husband, two kids and the largest heap of dirty laundry in North America.

AUTHOR LINKS: